The Peeps from TWD Sun Signs, I plan to Moon signs later, Hope you like them. This pic is a little old, being like a month or two behind. Still, I really did like the way it turned out.
Mario Page Sketch
I thought that it was turning out nice so I wanted to share with everyone and to let everyone know that we are still working on everything and sorry for the delay
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
Number 1, 2, and 4 are personally my favorite ways to stop feeling like shit.
I find doing all of them really helps, and after the first initial cleansing of all the bad. Shower, then tea and cooking helps me out. If it’s been a really bad month I do all of them again.
Sorry Peeps that we’ve been more or less silent for a while. There have been a lot of things going on in the homefront, but hopefully things will be looking up soon.
So we’re doing these card things for every main character in our series, this one is Amalia from Reverie, but in WIP form. I thought it looked cool.
Premieres of all new Doctor Who, The Nerdist, and Orphan Black, March 30th on BBC America
via the Anglophenia blog:
The 2012 Doctor Who Christmas special “The Snowmen” left us with a stunning cliffhanger and an intriguing question: who is the Doctor’s new companion Clara Oswin Oswald (Jenna-Louise Coleman)? Well, as we enter the franchise’s 50th anniversary year, Whovians won’t have to wait that long for new episodes. Part 2 of Doctor Who Season 7 will premiere on Saturday, March 30 in BBC AMERICA’s Supernatural Saturday block, it has been announced, alongside the network’s new original sci-fi series Orphan Black and the comedy-variety chatfest The Nerdist.
Doctor Who returns to BBC America (US) on ‘March 30’, BBC One (UK) on ‘30 March’ , and SPACE (Canada) March 30. *Other dates to come really really soon.*
THIS HAPPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY! Thank you so much BBC. THANK YOU!
She exists among neurons.
She exists among the stars.
I took close ups of this drawing because it took forever to do, but I am very happy on how it turned out.
Cortana copyright belongs to Bungie, 343 Studios, and Microsoft
Drawing by Caramel-peach
CORTANA ; A ;
Reblog if you’ve lived through:
Just finished with this piece. I forgot that I started this a while back but I am glad that I got to finish this. I really like it.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
This happened! Mario is my best friend and we both fell for each other. My reaction? It was very Tsundere, It’s not like I like you or anything! B-baka!
But then I was like… yeah I do like you.
Um but then there was a guy who was also a close friend that I didn’t like. I told him I’d really need to think about it. Once I started to date Mario I did tell him he was an awesome friend and that I didn’t want things to change between us. Thankfully they did, it was time that got between us :/
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Um… probably not, the person was older and the cause of their death isn’t one that I feel would be good for me to exchange a whole year. Though the person before that, yeah I’d probably do it for her, though I would request a day a least or maybe a year for a year?
I feel like I cannot have sex without love, but I’ve heard that people are able to do it. Not me though.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Wow… I dunno the last time that I was super angry, The thing about me is that when I get super angry I just get mad and then let it go. It probably had to deal with Family and the Grandparents, because they are a ball of stress and there is not a lot of proper communication that happens and yes at this moment I do feel the same way
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes! Or at least I hope I am, because that’s what I strive to be. Though I know that I am difficult to deal with sometimes, but I have a lot of good insight with a lot of things, and I am very loyal. So yeah I think I am the friend that I want to have as a friend.
20. Are you old fashioned?
It depends, but for a lot of things I am old fashion, I like certain traditions and the way certain things are done, it’s kind of romantic in my mind. But I have no problem with new things! I love new things and I can’t wait to see what the future has in store and whatever I can do to make that come along faster is better.