Let’s Draw Lady Knights!
Quick Sketch and Coloring
Mouton Page 8 WIP
Get to practicing! :3
30 minute class :3
Wanna do some gesture drawing?
So I remember that I did those lovely gesture drawings and now I’m digging them up!
so here is the 3rd one
Wanna do some gesture drawing?
I’ve been watching some animation tutorials
So this is a little bit of my first go.
it’s still very sketchy but I like it
Ari, her favorite pet is pigs!
I really like how it’s turning out so far, of course this is just Ari’s line art. I hope you like!
The Peeps from TWD Sun Signs, I plan to Moon signs later, Hope you like them. This pic is a little old, being like a month or two behind. Still, I really did like the way it turned out.
Mario Page Sketch
I thought that it was turning out nice so I wanted to share with everyone and to let everyone know that we are still working on everything and sorry for the delay
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
Number 1, 2, and 4 are personally my favorite ways to stop feeling like shit.
I find doing all of them really helps, and after the first initial cleansing of all the bad. Shower, then tea and cooking helps me out. If it’s been a really bad month I do all of them again.
Sorry Peeps that we’ve been more or less silent for a while. There have been a lot of things going on in the homefront, but hopefully things will be looking up soon.
So we’re doing these card things for every main character in our series, this one is Amalia from Reverie, but in WIP form. I thought it looked cool.
Premieres of all new Doctor Who, The Nerdist, and Orphan Black, March 30th on BBC America
via the Anglophenia blog:
The 2012 Doctor Who Christmas special “The Snowmen” left us with a stunning cliffhanger and an intriguing question: who is the Doctor’s new companion Clara Oswin Oswald (Jenna-Louise Coleman)? Well, as we enter the franchise’s 50th anniversary year, Whovians won’t have to wait that long for new episodes. Part 2 of Doctor Who Season 7 will premiere on Saturday, March 30 in BBC AMERICA’s Supernatural Saturday block, it has been announced, alongside the network’s new original sci-fi series Orphan Black and the comedy-variety chatfest The Nerdist.
Doctor Who returns to BBC America (US) on ‘March 30’, BBC One (UK) on ‘30 March’ , and SPACE (Canada) March 30. *Other dates to come really really soon.*
THIS HAPPENS ON MY BIRTHDAY! Thank you so much BBC. THANK YOU!
She exists among neurons.
She exists among the stars.
I took close ups of this drawing because it took forever to do, but I am very happy on how it turned out.
Cortana copyright belongs to Bungie, 343 Studios, and Microsoft
Drawing by Caramel-peach
CORTANA ; A ;